Saturday, October 28, 2006

Le futur proche...

Hello all,

I'm leaving for Paris for a year on the 6th November. Why? Well aside from having nothing better to do, I've realised that Ireland isn't the greatest fencing nation on the planet and that it could be argued France is. So, before becoming deeply embroiled in employment or any other such nonsense, I thought I'd sample poverty alone in one of the worlds most beautiful cities.

To this end, I'll be joining US Metro sabre club in Paris (French Club Sabre Champions for several years now) and seeing where that takes me...

My hope is to occasionally post up some sort of record of my time in France ,as well as the odd rambling opinion piece, and this will be my contribution to expanding the endless ball of pointless crap that is the internet. Enjoy!

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name