Saturday, March 03, 2007

Intervarsities Part 2: Back to Training in UCD

Thursday I spent running errands during the day and taking it easy at home; watching a few DVDs that my brother, Niall, had bought since I've been away.

Training that evening in UCD was pretty good. I was glad to be back and see everyone and training was packed as I was told it had been for several weeks previously. The team was working hard towards the weekend as we knew it was going to be close.

I did a bit of epee again just to get my eye in a bit (although later I think I would have been better working on instinct for the weekend) and finished off with some sabre towards the end of the night, including a bit of an exhibition against Marcos. His DKIT lads watched on as we fought. As a gentleman, I shall save the blushes of my coach and not elaborate on the score.

After a good session, I went home for a relatively early night as I knew it would be a long weekend ahead.

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name